Cosmetic Dentistry in Atlanta
Creating Beautiful Natural Smiles
Dr. Jessica Lee is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. She enjoys nothing more than seeing a patient who was self-conscious smile with confidence once again.
Improve Your Smile, Boost Your Confidence
Thanks to modern technology, a smile makeover can often be completed in a few visits. Some fixes to the smile can be accomplished in just one visit!
Dr. Lee, Dr. Schmidt and Atlanta Dental Center’s other dentists have many tools at their disposal to give patients lasting and gentle cosmetic solutions that also fit their schedule and budget. Most importantly, they can give a patient confidence in their smile.
Getting a New Smile!
- Your first step is a consultation.
- Dr. Lee will help you choose your smile.
- Dr. Lee will make a wax-up model so you can see how your new smile will look.
- Admire your new smile!
New Patient Cosmetic Consultation
The first step in any cosmetic procedure is to do a full examination of your teeth and mouth and then review with you the different options to give you a beautiful smile. Many cosmetic procedures can be done without cutting or with minimal preparation — and affordably, and yet make a tremendous difference to your smile.
We can take pictures of your teeth and — using cosmetic imaging software — manipulate them to show you how your smile would look using different procedures.
Enhance your smile in just a visit or two
You don’t need to make multiple trips to get a beautiful, new smile. There are many smile-transforming procedures that we can perform that can be done in one or two visits. These include one-visit crowns (created onsite), gum recontouring, teeth whitening and dental bonding can each make a big impact on your smile with little time spent in the chair.
Conditions we can fix with advanced Cosmetic Dentistry
What would you like to change about your smile?
- Chips or rough spots
- These often can be handled with dental bonding, which is the application of tooth-colored composite resin to repair a decayed, chipped, fractured or discolored tooth.
- Broken-down teeth
- Porcelain crowns, inlays or onlays are usually used to handle broken-down teeth
- Uneven or misshapen teeth
- Recontouring can reshape your teeth. Another option is using porcelain veneers.
- Stained or yellow teeth
- Typically teeth are whitened with bleaching or porcelain veneers.
- Cavities or silver (metal) fillings
- We use tooth-colored fillings and can also replace your unsightly metal fillings.
- Gaps between the teeth
- Often gaps can be treated with orthodontics. For a fast and very effective treatment, gaps can be closed with porcelain veneers and sometimes dental bonding.
- Crooked teeth
- In some cases crooked teeth can be given a uniform appearance with porcelain veneers.
- Gummy smile or irregular gumline
- Atlanta Dental Center uses laser treatment to address gum disease and to eliminate excess gum tissue and for gum reshaping and contouring
- Missing teeth
- Dental implants can be used in various ways to provide you with natural-looking, natural-functioning and natural-feeling new teeth.
- Cracked teeth
- We use dental bonding to repair cracked teeth.
- Bad bite
- Invisalign treatment can adjust a bad bite. Along with virtual invisibility, Invisalign is a more comfortable straightening solution for most people
Some of the cosmetic services we provide include:
I was looking for a dentist online and found Atlanta Dental Center. I had a broken tooth and discoloration, probably from growing up with hard water and run-of-the-mill neglect. In my business my mouth is open a lot and I needed a better smile. Whitening wasn’t doing anything, so I decided to get veneers and replace my metal fillings. As a singer, it is very important to me to have a good smile, it’s a confidence booster. I l0ok at pictures from when I was a kid and I was smiling all the time. As I got older, I smoked a lot and neglected my teeth, until I made a decision to change my habits and redo my smile. Dr. Schmidt gave me my smile back and restored my confidence. – Mike
Click here to read more patient testimonials.